A lot of people get squirrely about the testicles because they’re afraid of hurting the guy attached to them. Testicles are sensitive, true, but that can work both ways—handling them can also be extremely pleasurable for the testicle-haver. Here’s your guide to playing with testicles.
Find His Hot Spots
The entire scrotum is pretty sensitive, but there are a couple of points worth noting:
- The seam that runs between the two testicles themselves.
- The underside of the ball sack, where the sack turns into the taint.
- The area where the sack meets the shaft of the penis.
Of course, your particular guy may have other areas that he enjoys, so take your time with the whole area.
Get the Pressure Right
You do have to be delicate with testicles, but you don’t want to touch so lightly that it tickles. If you feel nervous about how much pressure you can use, ask your guy if he’s up for an experiment. Take his testicles in your hands with the most gentle touch possible.
Very, very slowly increase the pressure, and ask him to let you know when it stops feeling pleasurable for him. Then gradually decrease the pressure, and ask him to tell you when it feels the best. This will give you a good pressure range to play around in. (For the record, this is also a great trick to use with the penis.)
Ball play pairs really well with other activities. Get them involved when you’re giving hand jobs and blow jobs. Use one hand or your mouth on his penis, and the other hand on his testicles. Or use your mouth on his testicles, and your hands on his penis. It’s usually best to touch his penis first before touching his testicles, so you don’t engage the ticklish response that ball contact can sometimes elicit. You can also go the other direction, and pair ball play with taint or anal play. Or give attention to his penis, balls, and anus at the same time.
Lube can make ball play much more pleasurable for you both. It helps your hands slide across his skin better, and increases the sensation for him. Lube his testicles up in combination with a hand job, and go to town on his entire crotch.
Read more post – How to Play With Breasts
Explore Different Techniques
There are tons of different ways to play with testicles. Here are some ideas:
- Gently pinch the seam (the skin between the two testicles) between your thumb and forefinger. Slowly and gently glide your fingers down, letting them slip off the edge of the ball sac. Return to the base of his testicles and repeat.
- Wrap your fingertips around the base of his testicles, and slowly glide your fingertips down the ball sack, allowing your fingers to slip off the edge. Return to the base and repeat. You can also try this move with light scratches.
- Try tracing a curvy “W” shape across his testicles with your tongue. Start at the left side, by his thigh. Lick down the bottom of the testicle, up the seam between the two testicles, back down the seam, then down around the bottom of the right testicle.
- Or try tracing a figure eight across both testicles.
- Wrap both testicles in your hand and give a gentle tug.
- Take his balls in your mouth one at a time. Most people’s mouths are too small for both, and you run the risk of inadvertent teeth action, so focus on one at a time. Use your tongue to trace wide circles all around his testicle as it’s in your mouth.
- If your guy is into a little pain with his pleasure, try lightly slapping his ball sack. Not all men will like this intense trick, so don’t try it unless you ask him first!
- Do the endless stroke. Turn your body so you’re facing his feet. Wrap one hand around the base of his ball sack, where the sack meets his taint. Stroke from the base of his testicles up to the head of his penis. (For part of the time, you’ll have his testicles and penis in your hand at the same time.) Once your hand gets to the head, repeat the motion with your other hand. This trick works even better with lube.
I’ve seen some sex tips that tell you to juggle his balls in your hand the way you would play with small medicine balls. Don’t do this! The left ball needs to stay on the left, and the right needs to stay on the right. Twisting them around could actually cause serious damage, so let them stay where they are.
Try New Positions
Ball play can be fun from all angles. Have him stand in front of you, while you sit or kneel. This will give you access to every inch of his ball sack. Or try laying on your back, and have him straddle your face. He can lower his testicles down into your mouth and either keep them there or move them in and out of your mouth. Use the other hand on his penis. Or have him get on all fours, and lick his testicles from behind. You can incorporate anal play super easily here too.
Use Ball Play to Take a Breather
If your guy is getting close to orgasm, but you both don’t want him to come just yet, stop focusing attention on his penis and focus solely on his balls. It’s still very pleasurable for him, but probably not enough to push him over the edge into an orgasm.